Wednesday 28 October 2015

THANK YOU



Who am I?
I’m a writer
I write because I love to write
I’ve been doing this for a while now
It has changed my life
I write
Oh yes, I write
And you being patient
You visit my blog
And you read
You read every single thought
Every single imagination
Sometimes my experiences
Sometimes the experiences of others
You do this
Over and over again
I’m grateful
You also share my work
You share the beautiful art I create
God bless you
I just want to say thank you
Thank you for the support
Thank you for the love
It might seem little to some
But it means so much to me
So I say thank you
Thank you for the views
Thank you for the comments
Thank you for the shares
Thank you for the broadcast messages
Thank you for the retweets
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
May God bless you!
Have a great day!



-Sylvia Chika



© SylviaChika 2015

No comments: